Monday, August 4, 2008

Week 3, Thing 5

Today I navigated through Flickr. I enjoyed adding a photo to my blog, and I especially liked creating my own account in Flickr, in which I added a few of my own photos from the Technology Conference this past May. I also created a magazine cover. How versatile this website is! It's a great way to share photos and to have fun creating photo projects. It would be difficult to use it in a school environment, however, because of the need to protect students' safety. But I'm sure that photos of some school activities would be acceptable. This is a wonderful tool for librarians.

1 comment:

ESC1 said...

You could make the school Flickr account private and only share with selected individuals. I uploaded pictures of Hurricane Dolly to Flickr right after and made some of them public and some private, and it worked!